Saris Locking Cable – 8-Foot
This is an 8-foot clear plastic coated braided stainless steel cable that is 10mm thick. It comes with a lock that has a cover that extends over the lock to protect it from the elements.
There are 2 keys in all.
Saris Locking Cable Specification:
- a cable that is 8 feet long
- 10mm braided stainless steel
- Lock that comes with a set of two keys
- Cover for the lock that is weatherproof
Cable with a Saris Locking Length of 8 Feet
OWNERS & USERS PROS AND CONS
- 8ft ties three bikes to the rack on car
- Good quality
- Robust secure lock
- 2 year warranty
- Works exactly as advertised
- Like the cable to be a bit longer
- A little hard to pull the lock out (minor point)
- Thief managed to cut through the lock
Please keep in mind that if you have an expensive and highly coveted bike and a thief is motivated enough to steal it, you may want to consider using more than one 10mm steel cable lock to secure your bicycle.